Read Time:2 Minute, 59 Second
- Internet supplements the course of studies. Professors and lecturers or teachers use the internet to enhance and brighten the knowledge of students through the internet as they can get much more course content-related information on the internet which supplement the course of contents. Students can get referral books and resources, course-related materials on the internet which can be the great help for them to broaden their knowledge. Today, many colleges use a hybrid system in their teaching method in which lessons and assignments are done online with only a few classes’ attendance. So, either it is hybrid or non-hybrid education model, the internet is a great source to supplement the course of studies with their own pace and schedule.
- The Internet has provided great accessibility to the education worldwide. Students don’t need to be physically present in the universities and colleges and pay the heavy amount of tuition fees, expenses of books and notes to acquire the education. They can get free online lectures and courses on the internet from their preferable universities and colleges in the form of recorded videos of lectures and notes, e-books, powerpoint presentations, live classes etc. Distance learning programs are developed to make education more accessible worldwide. People of poor and developing countries can also reach to free education-based programs on the internet. Many people, especially the retired teachers have been working in different campaigns online to provide education to the indigent children worldwide.
- The Internet is widely used for communication purpose these days. Messenger, Viber, Skype, Wechat, Whatsapp, all these social networking applications are means of communication. And students can be highly benefited by the internet usage in their studies and assignments. They can communicate their classmates or teachers for help and guidance, they can even attend the classes online if missed the classes for some reason. And the communication strengthens teacher-student relationship as well. Students can take advice from teachers and classmates in any problems and confusions regarding the assignments using different means of online communications like chat rooms, instant messaging, email, forums, social networking sites or voice over IP programs etc.
- The Internet is a great source of information. There is hardly anything you cannot get on the internet. So internet can be a great source for collecting relevant information and knowledge for your studies, essay writing, assignments and for research materials. Using the internet, you can get a great deal of information and factual data on any specific topic. The Internet is actually an online library.
- Internet helps students to acquire board knowledge. They can take advice and help from an expert or any educational based websites or any online assignment websites for their assignments and lessons using their comment sections or join their platforms or even by using social networking sites.
- Internet reduces the cost of education. Students can get a lot more information on the internet than in any book and that is also for free of cost in most of the cases. They don’t need to pay any tuition fees or any transportation cost to acquire the knowledge. They just need to browse the websites and enjoy the power of internet sitting at home.
- Internet saves time and increases efficiency. The Internet can provide a wide range of information on any specific top as we already mentioned above. Series of encyclopedias are packed with a bundle of information and references for your help and needful. So, internet simply helps in education in very efficient and effective manner.