Dis-Chem Pharmacies invites suitable applicants for Learnership programme for 2021.
Location: Western Cape, Gauteng & Eastern Cape
Closing Date: 10th June 2021
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their Novel Market store. Your portfolio will cover the provision of pharmaceutical care by taking responsibility for the patient’s medicine-related needs, and being accountable for meeting these needs.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Basic Pharmacist Assistance qualification
- Registered with the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Sound numerical skills
- Strong command of the English language and a second language
- Willing and able to work retail hours
How to apply