South African National Parks invites suitable applicants for Graduate / Internship opportunities for 2021.
Location: Western Cape
Closing Date: 2nd June 2021
Duration: 12 Months
Stipend: R5000 pm
Applications are hereby invited from graduates who completed their National Diploma (NQF6) at Public Higher Education Institution (HEI) in South Africa and wish to be placed at SANParks – Mountain Zebra National Park for a duration of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R5000.00. SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
- Be an unemployed graduate age 18 – 35.
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Diploma in Finance/Supply Chain Management/Procurement Management.
- National Diploma (NQF 6) under the above-mentioned field of study from a South African Public Higher Education Institution (HEI).
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship/placement programme.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted via email to email@example.com. Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of Matric / Grade 12 certificate, Academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
Kindly contact Ms Andiswa Beki at 048 801 5719.