Paypal is the world’s largest financial service providers for online payment.It is a major means to send and receive funds, pay bills and shop online from across the world.
Can we receive funds from paypal in Nigeria?
Yes ! Anyone in Nigeria can receive funds from Nigeria with a business account. Paypal has restrictions to receive funds in Nigeria only to business account holders.
The account is only open for businesses and online entrepreneurs who conducts business online. The business account gives Nigerians the opportunity to receive paypal payments through their website. You can also request payment from customers, create invoice and more with the business account.
Individuals are not allowed to receive funds with their personal account
How to receive Money with Paypal in Nigeria
To be able to receive funds with your account, follow the steps below,
- Open a PayPal business account.
- Then, set up your payment on your website. Follow the instructions they give on (How to Set up Payments on your Site).
- You can send an invoice with your business account to your clients or request for funds from your customers.
- You can use your PayPal email to receive money from clients.
How to open a PayPal Business Account in Nigeria
Here are the requirement to open a PayPal business account in Nigeria:
- Your Full name. Preferably the Full name on your Government ID cards Or Bank Account.
- Your registered registered business name
- Your business information will be required
- Your Government issued ID card. Preferably international passport will be required
- Valid email address
- Phone number