TauSadi Mining and Engineering invites suitable applicants for Bursary programme for 2021.
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 18th June 2021
TauSadi Mining and Engineering are inviting students pursuing studies within the Engineering (core mining disciplines) sector, to apply for the bursary award. Bursaries will be awarded for studies within the 2021 academic year, specifically to students in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th year.
Fields of study
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must reside in the Emalahleni area, in Mpumalanga province, or surrounding areas
- You must be between 19 and 25 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time one of the aforementioned qualifications
- You must be in your 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of study
- You must be studying at a recognised tertiary institute in South Africa
How to apply
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: email@example.com, (Insert the words “TauSadi Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary record to date/ academic transcripts (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of tertiary registration (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of address/ affidavit
The post TauSadi Mining and Engineering: Bursary Programme 2021 appeared first on DreamyHub.